TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE OF BONEYARD TILES
Terms of Payment
- Payment in full prior to delivery.
- Freight is payable on all deliveries from the Middle Earth Tile factory.
- The Middle Earth Tile Company Ltd (Boneyard Tiles) will use its best endeavours to meet the required delivery date, by making the goods available for collection, but will not be responsible for any loss, damages or any other claims arising from any delay.
- Any representation by The Middle Earth Tile Company Ltd (Boneyard Tiles) staff as to the quantity of goods required are estimates only. It is the buyer’s responsibility to verify and confirm quantities and to purchase additional quantities if for any reason estimates are incorrect
- With terracotta tiles there may be variations in shade and size between the sample and the delivered product (and between one batch of product and another) due to the manufacturing process by which terracotta are produced. Variation in shade and size is not a defect.
- Nominal sizes are indicated, actual sizes can and will vary. If mixing tile sizes, compatibility should be confirmed.
- With hand glazed tiles there will be variations in shade and size.
- The tiles sold under Boneyard Tiles promotion are sold as is and no claims will be accepted re their quality.
- The Middle Earth Tile Company Ltd will not accept any tile returns for a refund purchased through the Boneyard Tiles promotion.